Do your best to always keep your home as close to show-ready as possible.
- Curbside appeal is neat and inviting (lawn, flowers, mulch, clutter, walkways, etc).
- Home temperature is comfortable: 78 Degrees in summer and 70 Degrees in winter.
- Ceiling fans on low; lights on in all rooms and walk-in-closets; all blinds/curtains are open.
- Vase of flowers or pretty bowl of fresh fruit set on the kitchen table or island.
- House is clean (especially floors, countertops, mirrors, sinks and all bathroom fixtures).
- Daily clutter (ie: dirty laundry, dishes, newspapers and mail) is removed.
- All odors are eliminated (ie: cooking, trash, pets).