NewStone’s Sellers receive top-notch Full-Service at a low commission rate — so you realize more money when you sell!
As your Listing agent we’ll listen to your concerns and answer all questions with care and insight. We’ll get to know you and your home. Backed by our team of experts, we are confident you will get the best price possible.
As you know: The Seller pays BOTH the Buying and Selling agent’s commissions. For 3.9% we pay 2.4% to a Buyer’s agent, and collect 1.5% for our Full-Service Listing.
As you see in the example below — choosing NewStone saves you a lot in commissions:
- Advocates for Our Clients. As your Full-Service Realtor®, we act in your best interest through each step of the home selling process.
- Strong Negotiators. You can trust in our effective skills and understanding of the negotiation process to deliver a highly favorable contract price for your home.
- Counselors for Closing Day. Prior to Closing, we keep you informed of each deadline and required task. Our professional insight and advice will help you stay focused on the right issues so Closing Day runs smoothly.
- MLS Listings with up to 25 Photos. MLS (Multiple Listing Service) exposes your home to all area Realtors®.
- Staging Consultations. We perform a thorough walk-through of your home to show you how prospective Buyers will see the property. Using our trained eye, we give honest feedback and recommend proven “staging” techniques to maximize Buyer appeal. You can also contract with our select professional stagers.
- Featured Online Listing. Listed as a Featured Property on Realtor.com, your home will appear at the top of Buyers’ search results. Twenty-five professional photographs and an Extended Description enhance the Listing.
- Centralized Showing Service (CSS). NewStone uses a communications hub called Centralized Showing Service (CSS) to handle scheduling details. When a Showing is scheduled, you receive a phone call, email or text from CSS. After the Showing, CSS provides a follow-up email with the Buyer’s Agent/Buyer’s feedback about your home.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). We research local home sales, both past and present, to determine the best possible price for your home. We analyze the current market to see how your home compares with the competition.
- Square Footage Verification. NewStone Realtors® will help you determine your home’s accurate square footage, another tool we use to establish the best selling price.
- Promotional Nuts and Bolts. Our professional graphic design team creates brochures that showcase your home (See Low-Res Sample Brochure). We also provide a lock box, brochure box and yard sign.